Contains a list of networking related topics.
- Update R7000 from Command Line - spoiler: "ddup --flash-latest"
- Set to Bridged AP with NAT'd Guest WiFi - make your DD-WRT device a pure AP w/isolated guest NAT
- BBR TCP Congestion Control - switch your servers to Google's TCP congestion control algorithm
- Building a Homebrew Router - doing it right for great justice (and speed)
- Setting a Static IP Address and Device Name - name your NIC something sensible and set an IP on it
- Creating a Bridge Interface - create a bridge interface and start some reliable scripts
- Creating a Bond Interface - bond two NICs to heavily increase throughput
- Setting a Custom MTU - quick reminder on how to set MTU values in Linux
- ip route - using the ip route command to speed up your connection