Welcome to Mage, a sysadmin wiki.
Here I've stashed a plethora of trinkets, gems, and refuse. I use this page to document code I think is handy or may make reference to again.
This site is just getting started. Be aware that there may be some remaining rough edges.
- Init - getting started with Linux basics
- Security - keeping it [H]ard
- Tips and Tricks - tips and tricks with Arch
- Random Scripts - random scripts I've found handy in a pinch
- DD-WRT - random bits I find handy to keep around for DD-WRT
- Arch Linux - how to do networky things in Arch Linux
- Building a Homebrew Router - doing it right for great justice (and speed)
- Setting a Static IP Address and Device Name - name your NIC something sensible and set an IP on it
- Creating a Bridge Interface - create a bridge interface and start some reliable scripts
- Creating a Bond Interface - bond two NICs to heavily increase throughput
- Setting a Custom MTU - quick reminder on how to set MTU values in Linux
- ip route - using the ip route command to speed up your connection
- Services - guides on setting up Windows services
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) - setting up WSUS to act as a local update source for your network
- Tips and Tricks - tips and tricks with Windows
- Random Scripts - things I had to force Windows to do
- MassPutty - start a buttload of PuTTY sessions
- Documentation - documents I wanted to hold on to locally
- Arch Linux - living with ZFSonLinux in an Arch world
- Install/Update ZFS - getting ZFSonLinux working on Arch